Visual identification of the company is a crucial element of building market advantage. Your image should be unique and noticeable in unequivocal manner by your customers, as well as your competition.
Why your company needs a good Corporate Identity?
The easiest way to develop a corporate identity is the visual identification of the company – graphic materials, flyers, business cards. Unfortunately, many companies identify the concept of company identity only with this, and it’s a much broader issue, which often determines the success or bankruptcy of a company on the market.
The identity must be built in such way, so that it will be fully compliant with vision and strategy of your company’s operation, as well as attractive for your audience. Also, you should not forget about distinguishing the brand in comparison to competition. Therefore, the building of appropriate Corporate Identity primarily starts with finding an individual style. Otherwise, you will probably end up being similar to the environment and you will lose quite significant argument of brand recognition.
How to create identity of the company?
Corporate Identity is a reflection of unique and characteristic for your company attributes. Each element of the marking or communication of the company, starting from name, through symbol, logo, colours, graphic and visual identification, to all informational and promotional materials, shape the identity of your company.
The Corporate Identity consist of the following elements:
- verbal identification (names, slogans, mottos)
- visual identification (logo, system of visual identification),
- forms of marketing communication (marketing, advertising and promotional materials),
- behavioural system of company’s employees and representatives (also known as culture of the organization).
All these four elements of company identification must support each other within single cohesive system.
Is the changing of Corporate Identity a requirement, duress or obligation?
As the company’s offer is refreshed every now and then by adding new products and solutions, also the assumed Corporate Identity is changed over time. We can distinguish 3 main reasons for changing Corporate Identity:
- Changing of business strategy of the company, introduction of new product groups, attempt to enter new markets, which often imply the need to adapt the image to new challenges and market opportunities.
- Activities conducted by the competition, which does not sleep and tries to overtake you in the run for the customer.
- Negative events that have affected the company or market problems, which it came across. Poor quality of service, very low quality of products, tardiness or unreliability may effectively sabotage the image of even the best-run company.
Rebranding as a way to refresh Corporate Identity
The antidote for failure to change CI in a long time is rebranding of the company, which is the most frequently performed action by institutions on the market. Such actions are particularly visible in the financial industry, where every few years the image of given institution is refreshed.
Such state results from the fact that people negatively react to subsequent marketing campaigns that are carried out by the banks. Rebranding is a facelift in such situation, which will provide appropriate supply of new customers and maintain old customers.
Our offer in the scope of Corporate Identity
The end result of conducted works concerning the change in CI is the book of visual identification principles, which describes the target image of the brand and elements that are supposed to promote it. The book of visual identification is a summary of knowledge concerning manners and principles of using visual identification in various sources of information transfer to outside and inside of the company.
We will help you to:
- design a logo;
- develop appropriate colours;
- select graphic elements;
- prepare a strategy of consistent communication;
- develop promotional materials:
- information brochure,
- company catalogue,
- business card,
- and others, depending on conducted business activity.