Modern production processes, particularly with the use of modern technologies, become more and more complex and demanding. Due to that fact, the risk is increasing associated with decreased efficiency of the entire process, i.e. occurrence of situation that you can’t afford. Your customers have high expectations and the competition is not slowing down. It’s a good moment to take a look at key processes in your company.
What lies at the base of problems:
Repeatable, standardized actions within the company are the result of experience, knowledge and intuition of persons responsible for developing the process.
However, not always the intuition is correct. The best example of optimization incorrect with intuition is the directive of UPS company addressed to their couriers, ordering them to always look for the right turn, whenever it’s possible. Saved time and funds exceed the wildest expectations and this shows that a creative approach may bring measureable benefits.
Other reason for deficit of efficiency is obsolescence or incompleteness of knowledge. We live in an age where technology can grow old even before its premiere. This results in a need for ongoing monitoring and updating of the process.
You are the addressee of the production optimization problem when you:
- don’t have the possibility to control and report in the process,
- incur relatively high fixed cost of the production,
- maintain high stock status of materials and intermediate products, which are part of the production process,
- lose continuity due to lacks in stock or waiting for intermediate products,
- efficiency of your production process is unbalanced in time.
How to solve the problem of non-optimal production?
Implementation of production optimization is a long and complicated process. Each case is different and requires individual solutions.
Above all – we understand problems
The first step that we perform is conducting analysis, during which we will:
- understand your processes,
- get to know internal policy of the company,
- verify tools that you use,
- identify bottlenecks,
- liquidate process in existing environment.
Without a proper understanding of purpose and knowledge of the current process, there’s no possibility of finding the correct answers and efficient solutions.
Secondly – we will implement the best solution
Effective implementation of the optimization covers two key aspects:
- internal policy of the company,
- dedicated supporting software.
Only combination of the above two will provide the expected result. Through changes in internal policy of the company, we mean the standardization of the work of individual departments, using the best methods, which have proven themselves on the market (among others 5S, SixSigma, Kanban).
Dedicated supporting software is designed to automate the process and digitization of key elements. Depending on the occurring problems, it may be:
- WMS software (warehouse management),
- software supporting estimation of costs and planning of production,
- software supporting logistics,
Regardless of requests and necessary tools, our team of specialists is ready to provide appropriate software and conduct production implementation in a manner, which will minimize the risk of downtime and thus the loss of production potential of your company.
In the end – we will make you independent
The best solutions are characterized by the fact that they can defend themselves with the results. Therefore, above all we will make you independent in monitoring and improving the process. We will provide you with tools, thanks to which you able to easily:
- evaluate performance and quality of production based on defined measures,
- find out first about any deviations and irregularities,
- monitor process on the ongoing basis and make only the right decisions.
Follow the quality
By engaging in cooperation with X-Coding IT Studio, you will ensure:
- reduction of fixed costs of the production,
- reduction of capital tied up in raw materials,
- effective use of resources,
- increase in the offer’s attractiveness through the possibility of lowering the price of the product,
- achievement of the competitive advantage thanks to the use of high class IT solutions.